NO SPARK FROM COIL

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 115000 miles

I have a 98 eclipse gs 2.0 DOHC non-turbo that I recently rebuilt. The engine turns over fine but will not start. There is no spark apparently coming from the coil. Ive replaced the coil and still no spark. I have also replaced the camshaft position sensor. I have new wires and plugs. The fuel pump is operating properly. There is no power supply coming from the connector for the coil though. Ive spliced power to the connector thinking maybe that was the problem. Still no spark. Just wondering if it could be the pcm and if there was a way I could test it or if I had to take it to a shop. Thanks
Chadfowler2005

Check and test the crankshaft position sensor, ignition power resistor and ignition control module

I have a 98 eclipse as well and it was running fine but I replaced the water pump (if you know what a pain that is) and when I was done I put evrything back together and then, no spark so I started at the basics. I first tested the crank shaft position sensor then cam angle sensor and coil. All needed to be replaced still no spark so I started to go through the wiring no major issues so, back to square 1 I check the coil for spark now im getting a single spark from any one cylinder then nothin for a while then a single spark. I have tested the wires from each sensor through the harness to the coil even as far as the computer and good connectins all the way if anyone could put som insight as to what else may be an issue it would be greatly appreciated

Agame