NO POWER TO ANYTHING?

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 178000 miles

I HAVE A 1998 ECLIPSE SPYDER WITH THE 2.4L. I HAS A NEW MOTOR AND NEW USED TRANSMISSION. JUST RECENTLY, I WAS USING THE CAR IN THE WINTER, I LIVE IN WISCONSIN, PRETTY COLD. WELL IT WAS WORKING FINE THEN I LET IT SIT FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND I WENT TO TURN THE KEY AND I GOT A BUZZING SOUND FROM BEHIND THE RADIO IT SOUNDS LIKE. WELL IT WOULDNT START. SO COUPLE WEEKS LATER PULLED IT INTO THE GARAGE, THREW A NEW BATTERY IN NEW POWER CABLE TO STARTER, NEW GROUND WIRES, NO START, THEN I PUT A NEW IGNITION SWITCH IN, NO START, TURNS OUT THE SWITCH WAS GOOD WHEN I TESTED IT WITH PAPER CLIP. FUSES ARE ALL GOOD, FUSIBLE LINKS ARE ALL GOOD. NOW MY REMOTE LOCKS DONT EVEN WORK. I UNPLUGGED THE ECM FOR A DAY PLUGGED IT BACK IN AND NOW I GOT NOTHING. POWER IS GOING TO THE ECM. I AM LOST, DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE IT TO A DEALERSHIP. 90 DOLLARS AN HOUR. I DONT SEE NO CORROSION AND THERE IS NO POWER GOING TO THE FUSE BOX INSIDE THE CAR, BUT THERES IS POWER GOING TO THE FUSE BOX IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT. DONT SEE ANY FUSIBLE LINKS THAT ARE BURNED OR SOFT? PLEASE HELP ME?
Scarface51586spyder