ABS, OIL AND 4WD INDICATOR LIGHT

1997 Mitsubishi Challenger

Computer problem
1997 Mitsubishi Challenger 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 156000 miles

Hi, i've just bought a 1997 used Mitsubishi Challenger V6 3.0L. It's engine is running smoothly, but i got 2 problems which started after i drove the car around 1000km.

Firstly, the ABS indicator light situated at the meter dash sometimes re appear after starting the engine. I tried checking the brake fluid container lid and re attached it and once it worked, but then it re appeared after the car moves on D. Could it be that my ABS is troubled, or anything else?

Secondly, the 2WD/4WD wheel lock indicator situated at the compass and voltmeter sometimes kept on blinking (in normal mode only the rear wheels are locked). I tried reversing as i suspected the front wheel lock is still on, but to no avail.

Thirdly, the check oil indicator light still appear even after i refilled the engine oil. Can it be triggered by other fluids, such as the auto tranny fluid?

Please help me.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/413551_Image0131_1.jpg

Blazing_nemesis