AC NOT WORKING!!!

2003 Mini Cooper S

2003 Mini Cooper S 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 36054 miles

My Mini AC stopped blowing cold air. Checked all related fuses (F7 on right hand side of box 30 amp in engine) seems to be ok. I am just putting this out there from another forum. North American Motoring. If all appears normal electrically, and the pressure is ok. I saw on the NAM forum one gentleman had said his power steering fan had siezed up. The fan is located underneath the engine and is probably 4 to five inches in wide. According to him he replaced the fan and the F7 fuse and his AC worked again. As far as my AC is concerned I have no freaking clue. Im going to get the pressure checked and see if it is low on R134A. If any of you are at a loss like I am, you may want to take a look at the fan. Im not sure it could be a temp sensor I dunno. But, I did find a good site for MINI parts for reasonable prices. Www. Autohausaz. Com. If you dont see the part on thier site you can join them and request them to get it. It is cheaper than the dealership. If anyone finds out anything about the AC on the mini I would appreciate a heads up. Thank you all and good luck!
Chumperdink