GETTING CAR BACK ON ROAD

1971 MG Midget

1971 MG Midget 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 100000 miles

I have a 1971 MG Midget that I bought when I was 15, sold to my brother and bought back about 6 years ago. My actual question pertains to this. The car has sat for ten years or better with no kind of prep done for storage other than it's been garaged and covered in the garage. I'd like to know what steps I need to take to get the car back on the road. It's in my father's garage, and he said he tried to move it about 2 or 3 years ago and either the transmission is froze up, the axle is froze up or the brakes have rusted. It ran quite well up until parked, other than the blue smoke, but it did that since I bought it the first time some 20 years ago. Any answers would be great thanks.
Jeremytkay

Start by removing the spark plugs and cranking the car by hand with a wrench/socket on crankshaft pulley. To check if the motor is siezed?

Dave H