94 STOPPED RUNNING WON'T RESTART

1994 Mercury Tracer

My 1994 Mercury Tracer 1.9L Engine, with 158000 miles has always been so well maintained I get compliments from mechanics. Now I have run into a problem that is stumping them all! You are absolute Angels for offering this service, and it is greatly appreciated!
I had just filled my tank, and had been having an issue with my radiator fluid leaking which had just recently begun to occur. As soon as the radiator light came on I pulled over and added water. Drove a bit more and all of a sudden my car cut out. It will turn over, it has spark and compression, and fuel. But will not completely start. I have replaced the clutch, the brake system, the muffler system, new spark plugs, just had the oil and filters changed. Never a leak until recently with the radiator. The inertia switch button was down, I popped it up with a screw driver, still nothing. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Help!
Eire

Does it seem to turn over a little faster than normal? Might be the water pump when bad and damaged or broke the timing belt.