ESTIMATE PLEASE!

2000 Mercury Cougar

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2000 Mercury Cougar 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 180000 miles

Hello, I have a 2000 Mercury Cougar with about 180,000 on it. The bottom end has been rebuilt about 40,000 miles ago. The transmission is fine. The front wheel bearings are shot, I need an allignment, and disk brakes all the way around need replaced. Also, the hub assemblies may need to be replaced.(The bearings seperated and the CV shaft is grinding into the hub assemblies.) The exhaust also has issues. Both banks of Cats arre clogged and need to be removed.(The nortwoods do not require emmissions standards, so Cats will be re-installed at a later date.)About how much am I looking at by going through an independent garage?Also, on a side not, I have the 16" rims, and I need some decent tires that balance ride comfort, traction in dry, wet, and snowy conditions, and wear. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im VERY strapped for cash, so thats why I choose to go through a local garage instead of a dealership. Thank you so much for your time!
Sincerely,
Daniel E. Schellinger
Terrorincognito

Estimate for labor only is below..

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/261618_Noname_1541.jpg

Bluelightnin6