CRUISE CONTROL

1995 Mercury Cougar

1995 Mercury Cougar V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 78000 miles

My 95 Cougar just recently lost it's cruise control after a miner accident hitting the drivers side front grill & fender. After removing the dent/bent fender & bumper cover, I notisec a small vacuum line that was not connected to a " box" that site just behind the bumper/grill on the right side of the car. I plugged it back in but havn't been able to drive the car to test the cruise just yet. I checked another round (looks like a small brake booster) behind the left fender with vacuum lines going in/out of it. It appears to be fine and when the car is running I could not hear any leaks. Where is the cruise system box or amplifier and what should I check next? The cruise worked perfect before the minor accident. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - Michael

Sorry I can't donate this time, will certainly in the future!
Michaeltroy66