V6 ENGINE WON'T START

2002 Mercedes Benz V280

2002 Mercedes Benz V280 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 85000 miles

My 2002 Mercedes Benz V280 V6 won't start, when I spray carburetor cleaner in the intake the car will start, it will keep on working till the carburetor cleaner is over, if I keep on spraying the car will continue working. Before this happened the car had no misses or anything out of the normal just one morning it does not start anymore, it will crank but not start. I checked the pump by the fuel filter by the tank and up to the front before it goes to the injectors and gasoline is being pumped. Under the driver seat I checked all the fuses and relays and they are all good.

I tried to start it again this morning and it did start but only for a few seconds.

I parked the car on Friday and I came back on Sunday afternoon and it won't start, I left it Friday in good working condition and nobody touched it, now it will only crank the engine but won't start.

A few days before this happened I was parked Idling and I got a strong gasoline smell in the car I went and look for a gasoline leak but I couldn't find any.

Now my car won't start can you help me with this please
Aruman