SELF LEVELLING SUSPENSION

1995 Mercedes Benz SL600

Suspension problem
1995 Mercedes Benz SL600 V12 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 128000 miles

Unable to adjust self levelling mechanism -front sitting much higher than rear. Have recently replaced both self levelling valve/distributor. Recently replaced accumulators and P.S. Hydraulic pump. Does not seem to be getting fluid from distributor to reservoir. Any schematics available that trace lines from marked output points stamped on distributor to suspension points so I can verify it is hooked up correctly?
Dgalbra

Dear Sirs: I have a SL 600 MB and I would like to know how I can lift the suspension, had a leak in a hose and the tank was emptied. The car is low, fill the tank but now does not rise. Instructions on how I could fix this.

Schatzirina
S7ystem is very complex with numerous hydraulic and electronic components. Will need a tester to diagnose and dealer has this. One of the joys of owning a high line car

Docfixit