DOOR LOCKS NOT WORKING

1996 Mercedes Benz SL500

Interior problem
1996 Mercedes Benz SL500 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

the passenger side lock button will not go up. I was able to open the door by hand from the inside by now it will not go all the way up. I can see it move up a little but not enough to open the door

the driver side will go up and down 1/2 way but not enough for the button to go all the way up [it will go all the way down] but not enough to actually lock the door. When you do lock it the security system does work and it will sound.

the lights on the mirror work with the security system

the supply pump makes sounds when I use the key either way. How can I test the pump to see if that is causing the problem with the locks? IF I replace the pump, how do I purge the system of air? I did see what looks like a hand pump right above the supply pump. Not sure what this is for
Dcrockett46