OIL LEAK-HELP

2002 Mercedes Benz S600

Engine problem
2002 Mercedes Benz S600 V12 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100500 miles

I've recently purchased a 2002 S600 Mercedes. After having the car for a month, the car started leaking oil from the back of the engine. My mechanic has verified that the leak is definitely oil and that it's coming from the back of the engine. Based on some of the forums I've read, it most likely caused by a leak from the Rear Main Seal or the Oil Cooler (The leak doesn't appear to be the ABC hose, which is also common on this car. I'm looking for a Mercedes Mechanic in the South Orange County, Ca area, who is familiar with this car and is willing to take on this job. Because of the placement of the Oil Cooler, this job will require removal of the heads. If interested or if you have any suggestions, please contact me.
Thanks,
Bob
949-370-5495
Simsy32