MOTOR HAS A LOSS OF POWER

1998 Mercedes Benz S600

1998 Mercedes Benz S600 V12 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 106000 miles

i did a tune up, it was throwing a code for missfire and o2 sensers. At that time I changed the plug wires the computer called for and all plugs, I changed the 2 o2 sensers before the cat and all codes reset. Shortly after it started to run with a loss of power and I changed the fule filter and it reset and ran fine. It stiil runs very well but on acation after it is hot and I go to restart it spins the ingine longer than ussall to restart. And from cold to warm up sometimes it will serge real quick when I step on the gas like I am pushing on the throddle and it does not respond and suddenly it comes on and wont do it again till I restart or till its cold. It dose not trip a code, I am wondering if because I did not change a couple of the wires and the 2 back o2 sensers if that may be the problem.
Roberti63