BRAKE IS NOT STRONG AND STEERING IS

1997 Mercedes Benz S500

Steering problem
1997 Mercedes Benz S500 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

Need your help,

I have car Mercedes s500 model 1997, my problem is most of the time the brake is not strong and steering is heavy it locks like the car is very heavy. Also, when I park the car under the sun for some times and I start the engine two lamps will be on the ESP & ABC and driving the car during the two lamps on, the brake is strong and steering is very light and smooth. Moreover, after driving the car then I stop the engine for some times and re-start again and moving the steering to the left and to the right before driving the car the two lamps will be of and the car will be heavy. So I went to the shop and put it under computer, they said that the "steering anjel" is not working and needs to be change, part is very costly. Kindly, please advice if this problem from the part mention or from other part. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Best regards.
Bkbamn

It will be of much more help to us if you could post the actual trouble code that came up during the scan.

Merlin2021