MERCEDES IS ACTING CRAZY

1995 Mercedes Benz S500

1995 Mercedes Benz S500 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 95,000 miles

I have a 95 Mercedes s-500 sedan with 95,000 miles. This car was running perfect but ever since I had a serious audio system put in the problems started. The trunk has 500lbs of extra weight from the system I had installed. Basically when the car first starts it runs strong, then after 15 min it has little power, doesnt go past 60mph, transmission shifts hard, and the temperature guage runs higher than it used to. Its been doing this for 3 months and has not got worse, but I drive it everyday and its difficult since its so slow now. Ive had bad luck with these cars when it comes to mechanics they all say something different and I lose alot of money. Its feels like im dragging a car, does anyone have any ideas?
Thabenzclub@yahoo.com