ROUGH IDLE AT STOPS

Mercedes Benz Other

Subject Vehicle: 1994 C280 Mercedes. (148K Mi.)
My vehicle idles rough at stops and feels like it misses. This continues but reduces up through cruising speed (65) - almost feels like a vacuum leak, although I haven't found any bad tubing. I've replaced plugs, wires and the MAF sensor. A year ago, I had new Coils and injectors installed and at that time the vehicle ran great - smooth. The problem has been with us for about 600 miles. At first I thought it might be from bad gas, but now I've gone through 2 full tanks of gas.
Mtcasillas

I just bought a 1994 Mercedes Benz c280. I thought that I was putting the wrong gas in it.I don't think that is the case. I am thinking that it may be from cheap no name brand oil. Now that I am reading tha post, I don't know what to do.I can be driving the car and th car is fine, but when I come to a stop it idles rough and sort of shakes. When I take off I can press the gas all the way to the floor and it will only go like 20 miles per hour or so. Can anyone tell me what in the world may be going on?

RACHELKING101
I own one of the C280 in question. The problem ended up being coils - Once I replace the (3) coils, the vehicle now rus like a top. Additionally, prior to replacing the coils, I replaced the plugs (with Bosch), the wires and the Mass Air Flow sensor. But, it was the coils that did the job. One side benefit is increased gas mileage. There is a Benz dealer on eBay that can sell you OEM Benz parts. Tony

Mtcasillas
I own one of the C280 in question. The problem ended up being coils - Once I replace the (3) coils, the vehicle now runs like a top. Additionally, prior to replacing the coils, I replaced the plugs (with Bosch), the wires and the Mass Air Flow sensor. But, it was the coils that did the job. One side benefit is increased gas mileage. There is a Benz dealer on eBay that can sell you OEM Benz parts. Tony

Mtcasillas