MODELS ANTENNA, MIRROR, WINDOWS

1989 Mercedes Benz Other

Interior problem
1989 Other Mercedes Benz Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 118000 miles

I hate to hit you with a lot of questions right away, but I'm dealing with them all. My car is a 1989 300SE Mercedes. The antenna rises to half position and the switch on the dash is set for full. The motor doesn't strain to rise it any further? Could it be the switch? Mast? Or something else?

My side mirror motor responds to the command of the switch. However, the mirror doesn't move. It's like somthing is disconnected from the back of the mirror? What could it be? How can I remove to investigate?

My drivers door window will close to about an inch from the top them in bumps and does not close. What could be wrong? My rear passenger window doesn't respond at all. Ideas?

How can I remove the door panels?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but I'm trying to get the little things fixed.

Thanks.

Evan
MB Neo