DASH LIGHTS, ACCELARATION, FUEL GA

2001 Mercedes Benz ML430

2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 97000 miles

The car had been started for approximately 15minutes, while in driving motion; sudden series of bimps came on and the dash lights immediately lit up with ABS, ETS, icon w/o word, and Brake light. Additionally, when I came to a slow stop and began to accelarate the car hesitated and was extremely slugglish for approximately 15seconds when it decided to increase speed; but each time I press the gas to speed up the fuel gage began to move back and forth (full tank, drop to 1/2, back to 3/4) but when my foot was off the gas pedal or the car was in continuous motion it returned to normal. But when pulling up the hill into my driveway, it appeared to struggle. (All these happen at the same time).
Whyme?