MERCEDES BENZ E500 DEALER PROBLEM

2003 Mercedes Benz E500

2003 Mercedes Benz E500

MB dealer diagnose that my car need to replace the cooling fan. Due to everheat on traffic. I did replace it but still the fan does not working.
Dzachawerus

Hello .. thanks for the donation .. much appreciated

Take the vehicle back to the dealer and have them repair the car .. tell them you have paid for a repair which has not been carried out correctly and you want it putting right ..

Hope this helps

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_1036.png

Dave H
[quote=" Dave H" ]Hello. Thanks for the donation. Much appreciated

Take the vehicle back to the dealer and have them repair the car. Tell them you have paid for a repair which has not been carried out correctly and you want it putting right.

Hope this helps

i took the car back to the dealer and they reset the coolant light after that the fan star working. It need star diagnose tool to reset.

Dzachawerus
Thanks for the feedback !

You actually did what I advised and returned the car to the dealer. Who fixed the problem. Which they should have done in the first place. Sorry this was not in the time frame you wanted?

Dave H

Dave H