FUEL PUMP PROBLEMATIC

1999 Mercedes Benz C250

1999 Mercedes Benz C250 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 349178 miles

IM DRIVING A MERCEDES BENZ C250 TURBO DIESEL 1999 MODEL, THE PUMP DOESNT RUN FROM THE DIESEL TO THE FILTER VIA INJECTORS.A MECHANIC WAS TRYING TO TEST THE GLOW PLUGS BECAUSE EVERY MORNING THE CAR WAS GIVING ME A HARD START ACTUALLY IT COULDNT START WITHOUT A QUICK START BUT ONLY IN THE MORNING, SO HE REMOVED ONE OF THE PIPES THAT RUNS THE DIESEL FROM THE PUMP TO THE FILTER VIA INJECTERS BECAUSE IT WAS DISTURBING HIM AND AFTER FINISHING THE GLOW PLUG TEST HE PUTTED THAT PIPE BACK TO ITS PLACE(SOMEWHERE IN THE FILTER) AND I STARTED THE CAR BUT IT WOULDNT SO I NOTICED THAT THE DIESEL IS NOT RUNNING TO THE FILTER BECAUSE I COULD SEE IT THE PIPES ARE TRANSPARENT, SO MY GUESS IS MAYBE THE SYSTEM IS FULL OF AIR AND IF SO WHAT COULD BE DONE TO FIX THE PROBLEM CAUSE IM DESPERATE. THANK YOU!PATRICK
PATRICK99