EXHAUST IN CAB

2007 Mercedes Benz C230

Smells problem/ Exhaust
2007 Mercedes Benz C230 6 cyl Automatic/seven shift

I have exhaust in the cab of the car. Its made me sick and dizzy. It is still under warranty. I took the car to the dealership for this. I was told the tech said he detected NO exhaust odor at all. That they checked all seals, even uder the seat? When I got into the car I didn't smell anything in the front. I tought maybe they fixed but didn't want to say in case of libility. Because it was cold out I kept the windows up. I started to fall asleep, I then put the windows down. By the time I got home I was so dizzy and knocked over a cup of soda. The car cover was smelling so bad that the guy who smelled it said, your getting carbon myoxid poisioning( spelling is off). Someone replaced my car cover with a new one? What can I do beside sell the car.? * Little note, the dealer I bought the car from pulled a fast one on me ad switched cars on me. I bought a rare car, It was an AMG, hand made engine. This car after I took what I thought was my AMG in for repair, The repair dealrer also switched it. Yes its true. No shi_. ! I can't drive it, I could before with all the windows down. Choaking. It's been months since I have had this problem. I ddin't know who to trust, what dealer ship---Looks like none of them. I didn't want to lose the warranty. And I think, as a joke I want to keep living the think part is the joke of course I want to keep living. I have gone to police, DMV and I told them I would go to the DA's office. Maybe well maybe it could be, I won't say it.

What can I do to prove it is there? How? It needs repair. Sorry I can't donate at this time.
Sincerely, Super woman
Super woman