SHAKES AND WHITE SMOKES

1997 Mercedes Benz C200

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1997 Mercedes Benz C200 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 190000 miles

Dear Sir,

I am using a 1997 Mercedez benz, The car was running absoultely fine till october 2009, I went for a vacation and gave my car to the workshop for regular servicing (ex. Oil and filter). Once I came back I just started the car and drove to my normal routine work, while driving for a 30 mins I saw a burst of white smoke, I just parked the car and acccrelated a little, I cud find a small amount of black smoke coming from the pipe, however I just continued moving to my work, while driving for first 2 mins again it gave some white smoke continously with a bad oil or petrol smell, I hope you can know where I am facing the problem, and also my car has started vibrating specially on (Drive) & (Neutral) the RPM meter automatically increases and decreases to a certain extent. Kindly please help me
Ritesh