MULTIPLY PROBLEMS

2000 Mercedes Benz A160

2000 Mercedes Benz A160 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 132 miles

Hi, I have a Mercedes A160 and it works fine except few electricity (I think) problems like:

1. Left turn indicator sometimes shows right turn signal on the instrument cluster and outside too, when I press left on combination switch it shows right and then back to left signal (dangerous), this happens if at the same time I use another electric accessory like opening a window or just by pressing the break pedal or turning the wheel (when the power steering pump is more active) this doesn�t happen with the right turn signal, when I press the combination switch to show right turn it shows right and no problem.
2. Tried another instrument cluster, same problem.
3. Horn makes ABS/ESP light come on the light goes off if I switch off and back on the car until I use the horn again
4. Power steering pump has a little whining but it works fine, the whining is more noticeable if another electric accessory is used (when the car is not moving).
5. I can see that every time I open doors or windows or use other electric accessories, the light (when is on) inside the car is not very stabile, and using different accessories at the same time cause left indicator problems, more whining on the power steering pump and even abs/esp light come on.
6. Tried another power steering pump, same problem and whining (from friend�s car, while in his car no whining at all)
7. There is no noise coming from the alternator
8. The battery is new (tried another battery, same problems)

Please, any idea?
Toniandb