MERCEDES BENZ 320SL BRAKES PROBLEM

2001 Mercedes Benz 320sl

Brakes problem
2001 Mercedes Benz 320sl 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

my question is, while driving the sep light, lights up and automatically wholes brakes on the front right hand side, on its own can you pleas explaine me this problem and what should I do to solve this problen. Thank you, ----the centuial locks are not working with the remote cotrole can you please explaine me whot should I do, [cote] the remote is working please help me thank you.
Elvis Cranston

Hello and thanks for donating

As for the remote door locks, do the locks work properly with the interior switches? It could be a faulty door lock relay or fuse.

On the ESP light, there are many sensors associated with the stability control. Since the ESP light is on, I would advise having a local shop scan the stability control circuit. There may be codes stored that will pinpoint the culprit, which would most likely be a faulty sensor. Below is a diagram of what is included in your vehicle's electronic stability control system..

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/261618_Noname_2451.jpg

Bluelightnin6