WARNING REPAIR LIGHT SYSTEM

2003 Mercedes Benz 320e

2003 Mercedes Benz 320e 75000 miles

MY, " BRAKES NEED REPAIR" (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR), POPS UP IN RED EVERY TIME I TURN ON MY CAR. ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD MY CAR IN FOR REPAIR OF THIS ISSUE, I WAS TOLD NO PROBLEM COULD BE FOUND AND IT WAS A, " FLUKE" IN THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM. WHEN I LEFT THE MERCEDES DEALERSHIP, THE LIGHT NO LONGER APPEARED. NOW, SOME MONTHS LATER, IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN. ALONG WITH A NEW ELECTRICAL ISSUE. I HAD TUNED MY RADIO TO ONE STATION, BUT THEN CHANGED IT BY DEPRESSING MY SAVED STATION BUTTONS, ONE AT A TIME. I NOTICED THAT ALTHOUGH I WAS LISTENING TO 750AM, THE SCREEN SHOWED 1000AM. I WAS UNABLE TO CHANGE THE SCREEN, NO MATTER WHAT BUTTON I DEPRESSED, UNTIL I TURNED THE CAR OFF AND ON AGAIN.

HOPE YOU CAN HELP FIND A SOLUTION TO THESE ISSUES. I AM PARTICULLARLY CONCERNED THAT IF I WERE TO IGNORE THE BRAKE WARNING, (AS I'VE BEEN TOLD) I MIGHT LEARN TOO LATE, THAT THERE REALLY IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BRAKES!

I LEFT A VOICE MAIL MESSAGE AT THE SERVICE CENTER AT KNAUTZ, IN LAKE BLUFF, IL, SEVERAL DAYS AGO, BUT TO DATE HAVE NOT HAD A RETURN CALL FROM THEM.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS ISSUE.

NORMA J. GATES
847-393-7303 HO.
847-624-1382 CELL
norma_gates@comcast. Net
Norma gates