CLIMATE CONTROL BLOWER MOTOR

2000 Mercedes Benz 320e

2000 Mercedes Benz 320e 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 29000 miles

With the climate control fan button turned all the way down to off on the display & the ignition turned off the fan stays on & continues to blow air throgh the dash vents. I pulled the A/C fuses #4 & #7 out of the fuse box in the engine bay & the fan continued to stay on. I then pulled every fuse in the car out & replaced them one at a time [ in the engine bay under the rear seat & on the side of the dash ] with no luck the fan stays on. Now I'm getting two malfunctions ABS & BAS and the power window switches on the center console do not work this happened after I pulled & replaced all the fuses one at a time. So now the only thing I can do is to disconect the ground cable to the battery or else with the blower motor running no matter what I do would burn ot the motor or kill yhe battery. CAN YOU HELP ME OUT
Kheyma

It looks liek the AAC module (A/C Control) handles the power feed/ground to the blower. You may need to find a shop that can scan the climate control system for your car to see if the controller will respond to command or ifit is receiving a command from the control head on the dash. In the mean time just unplug the blower motor to keep it from killing the battery. The ABS shoudl clear itself if all is good. While they are scanning the AAC, have them scan the BCM Body controller to see if it has an issue that may be causing the windows not to work.

Jack42