WHEN IM DRIVING, GASING THE PEDAL M

1985 Mercedes Benz 190d

1985 Mercedes Benz 190d 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 18200 miles

Please if There is a way to fix this. Theres IDIEL Issues On my 1985 MERCEDES BENZ 190.D 2.2 Engine. Also I stopped driving on the freeway cause after 50 MPH the car strongly shakes. Very Scary for me Cause I ride with my 4 year old daughter EVERYWHERE I GO. When I sit in the car the whole car squeeks very loud mainly siting in from the back seat. Your knowledge is greatly apprieciated Thank You.

Christine Lesmeister

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/332708_PICT0006JPG_2.jpg

Christine1925

I can advise you what to do, it sounds like you have either hit a curb and bent one of the wheels, or you have some wore out front end suspension parts, or the vehicle is out of alignment, I cannot pinpoint the issue, because you are not being specific enough, you'd tell me the whole car shakes, but you don't tell me if it's a front to the back, you don't tell me if you feel in the steering wheel, and you don't tell me when it started, I'm sure it did not start one day to the next? Unless something happened, and the squeaking sound, you don't tell me where it's coming from the front or the back, and you don't tell me which side of the car you are sitting in? Sol write me back and tell me the whole story, then I can try to help you.

Dr Loot
Check out the air your wheels, the condition of your tires and the balance of the tires (front). If they are alright then check out the more costly suspension system (shocks and bushing) problem.

Digitsync