88 B2200 LEAKING ANTIFREEZE

2012 Mazda Truck

I have a 88 mazda b2200 with about 193xxx miles but about 8k on the rebuilt and recently I have noticed that it was running a little hot so when I checked to c if there was any antifreeze it was empty. So I went and bought some and filled it up. Then about 2 days later I checked it again and it was all gone. Then monday I filled it again. Checked it yesterday it was all gone. Then filled it up again. Today it was mostly gone. I found out where it was leaking from but I dont know wat it is. It is about 8-12 below my coolant intake and gasket pipe. I dont know wat the damn thing is that it is leaking from. Can anyone help?
Beamer5688

Check to see if its the water pump, sometimes it blows the seals and leaks throu a small hole that it has, it sound like thats whats going on, if its leaking behind the radiator fan, where the dampers are that could be it, the water pump.

Hope it helps.

Lexmark