STARTING/BATTERY

2004 Mazda RX8

2004 Mazda RX8 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 37 miles

Hi,

I have a RX8 Mazda and I jump started the car twice. So I brought a new battery and we fitted it in the car, we then started and the car started and everything was fine, so after a couple of hours we tryed and it wasnt starting, it has cranking noise, the power in the car like the lights, radio etc all work and when I turn the key to start the engine everything looks normal

We brought the battery from a guy now im not sure if it is the problem a faulty battery or it isnt a good choice for my car the battery is " Exide indulage"

Not sure what to do, I have heard of alot of bad reviews regarding engine, plugs, starter etc.

Could you please help me I need professional advice and not people who assume or apparently with things.

Thank you so much in advance I apperciate it alot.
Jannah
Supermodel