87 RX7 TURBO II ABS WARNING LIGHT AND ELECTRIC SUNROOF

1987 Mazda Other

I just purchased a 87 Mazda RX7 Turbo II with 36000 miles. (Yes only 36000) and a couple things need to be looked at. The ABS warning light stays on is there anything I can check or fix on my own without taking it to the shop. The car has sat in a garage for years at a time with out moving. Also the clock works sometimes and then goes out. Should I check the sodering connections and where would I do this?

In addition, my electric sunroof is very sticky. It has trouble popping up some times and it always need help closing by grabing the front of the sunroof and help pull it shut with the electric motor. Does it need more lubricate on the tracking or ajustment. How would I know if it is the gear in the electric motor or just the motor.

Thanks for listening and any help would be great!
: D
87RX7turboSDAK