MODELS WON'T START OR TURN OVER

2007 Mazda Other

2007 Other Mazda Models 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 20000 miles

Hello. I have a 2007 mazda 6 3.0l engine. I was driving through a fairly deep puddle outside my friends house that I drive regularly (the water rose to about the bottom of the frame) and my car stalled. I tried to start it and it worked for a couple minutes and then stalled again (in the same puddle). It now will not start at all. I had the car towed and tried checking the engine. The air filter was SOAKING so I replaced it and tried again but to no avail. I removed the spark plugs and the engine has a yellowish water in it. At this point the car was acting up and the lights are going on and off and the locks kept going off. I am not sure what I should do now. Is it readily fixable? Or would it be a warranty issue since it was normal everyday driving? Or do I need to claim it with my insurance?

Thank you.
Brandyn.tam