TRIBUITE LX-V6 LOW IDELING

2001 Mazda Other

Low ideling when starting the mazda sounds like its going to cut off but it doesnt but if you try to reve up the motor it will cut off. I just recetnley had the fule injectors clean by a local shop ran great after to but now it seems to be haveing the smae problem I know go back to where I got it done but I thought asking a pro ASE mazda tec would know my anwser I added Valoine fule cleaner to it hopeing maybe just trash in the gas line. Well thanks for your time.
Babysarah620

If it was doing it before, and now is doing it again, it is probably not bad gas. Since the car ran great for a short time after the servicing of the injectors, I would look to the fuel side for the problem.
Not sure of the Mazda computers need to be recalibrated after such a service, but that is something you can ask. Maybe a vacuum line on the regulator didnt get put on very good, and then came off. Just gonna need to look it over and see if its something simple.

Mikeybdman