MODELS TRANS PROBLEM

1993 Mazda Other

1993 Other Mazda Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 153 miles

hi, I have mazda lantis 1993 done 153000km. Firstly, the trans was not shift to the third gear, so I replaced the fraction plates and the plates between them also the seals for the piston for that gear. Changed fluid and filter. As a result, the trans shows no problem on shifting to all gears, but after 2 days while I was driving the car the trans sadenlly looks like not engaging to any gear, just the eng revers up( same as the gears on the N). Then I stopped the car and turned it off.I waited for 10 min and started it again and drove it fine for about 400m then it disengagged again. I checked if there is any leak from the trans and I found there is littel drops on the ground, so I toped the fluid up. Currently the car is fine but am worry if the disengagment of the gears will happen again while am on the highway. Can you advise me please.

many thanks
james
Bas11rah