626 EX. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

1993 Mazda Other

I have a 1993 Mazda 626 EX 148684 miles. I have two problems 1)When I run my car at low speeds (10-25 mph) my car kinda misfires. When im idling, The vehicles RPM's are almost at 0 (just above the bar over 0) vibrates a lot and misfires and jumps. Today I was driving at 65 mph and my car suddenly stalled and lost electricity (my radio and radar turned off and back on) and quickly regained it, this really scared me. I changed my spark plugs and my spark plug wires, powerflused my engine, did the run rite system, changed my transmission oil and filter, changed my battery, refilled all my fluids but this is still happening. Might these things be because of bad oxygen sensors, (I dont know when they were ever replaced) or something more serious.
2) Sometimes when I run my car, then turn it off for about 20 minutes, when I try to turn it back on, the ignition makes a really loud one tone screetch. What I do is that I let electricity run through the car by turning the Key on to " on" and leaving it for about a minute the the car turns on fine. Could this be my starter?
Please help me, I work on the road driving many miles a day and I need to fix this problem fast. My email is juliosalva85@yahoo. Com
NNPlayaz