TRUCK

1990 Mazda Other

Hi I am having a problem with my 4 cycl maszda truck 2door 192,000 miles small cab plus, it is cutting off with no warning when vehicle gets warmed up.
Mabel

I think you have an optical reader distributer which is prone to the problem you have. It needs to be replaced and they are a little pricy but easy to replace. Good luck

Losone
Could you please explain this to me further I am a female do not understand but need my veh trying to email you but unable to get it through me e-mail is mabel054@netzero. Net

Mabel
What is a optical reader distributor what does it cost I am a senior citzen would it be better to find another vehicle?

Mabel
It is a type of distributer used on those vehicles. I suggest you get a mechanic to look at your car. The problem " could" be either the distributer, igniter or fuel system. There is no way I can tell without making some specific tests. Good luck

Losone