SPEED O METER STOP WORKING...???

1994 Mazda MX6

Interior problem
1994 Mazda MX6 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 171000 miles

Hi, I just bought this 94 mazda mx6/Mystere a week ago and after it came out of the garage it wasnt working. Dont know if the guy is sabotaging my car, but I cant trust him? I need to fix this problem myself.(And yeah if you were wondering what did I meant by not trusting him. He was constently telling to sell the car to him, cause it has to much problem, funny huh!)
Sharkster

Check the vehicle speed sensor on the speedometer assembly

The light also dont work in the dashboard, could it be that the bulbs are dead or that is unplung in the back of it.

Sharkster
Dunno what's causing it, you need to go behind and investigate

I went behind the dashboard and found that the light for the dashboard was unplug like I predicted and look also the windshield wiper were only unplug. I just need to know where could the speed sensor on a 94 mazda mx6 to check if they remove it or unplug it? Please and thx.

Sharkster
The VSS is right on the speedometer assembly

Hi again, yup you were right again, I went under the dashboard remove the speedometer kit like you told me to and found that there is 2 chip or black fuses missing. Thnx. In this case with the story and all. What could I do?

Sharkster