POWER DOOR LOCKS

2000 Mazda MPV

2000 Mazda MPV 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 75000 miles

I have a 2000 Mazda MPV minivan that has power door locks and power windows. Several months ago, the power door locks started to act weird. I have keyless entry, and I used to be able to press the Lock button once to lock all the doors, and if I pressed it again, it would beep the horn and flash the hazard lights once or twice. Now, anytime I hit the Lock button, the drivers side or passenger side doors make a weird high-pitched sound. At first all the doors would lock except for the driver side, but now all of the doors lock. The horn still beeps after the second press of the Lock button. Originally, when things started acting funny, I replaced the battery on the keyless entry remote, but that did nothing. What could be causing this problem?
Jpmyers15