~71000 MILES

2000 Mazda MPV

Hi. I do not know the engine size.

Over the last year and a half, I have replaced in this car the alternator, the transmission oil cooler, two oxygen sensors, and the motor to the passenger side window. This is above and beyond the normal stuff that has been done. Salt may have been a factor. The car has lived in Hawaii, the Outer Banks, and the South Shore of Long Island.

Should these parts be wearing out at what I thought was an early point in the car's life?

Also, about 3 minutes after the warranty concluded, the car started making a noise. It sounds like a foghorn. Primarily, it happens when I am sitting at a traffic light with my foot on the brake. It goes away when I tap the gas, even if my foot remains on the brake. It does not seem to be affecting the car.

Thank you very much.
Ravsean