CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

1998 Mazda Millenia

Computer problem
1998 Mazda Millenia 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 63000 miles

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have a 1998 Mazda Millenia. I failed the emissions last year 10/09 and went to a mechanic. They did all of the following:
-6 cylinder tune up, spark plug replacement, ngk wire set, cap and rotor button replace, air fliter replace, trranmission service, front brake service, front brake pads, rear break service, rear brake pads.
-at that time it had codes P0300, P1170, P1173.

The light went away and car was driving better. The light has been returning intermittently during the year (2 months off an on). It went away in September and now its back for a few days.

I went to the mechanic store and they reran the check engine light and had codes:
P1170 H02S11 -Inversion Fault (Front R/H)
P1173 H02S21 - Inversion Fault (Front L/H).

They recommended the following:
-Intake cleaning for 100$
-O2 sensor Upstream Front replacement for $310
-O2 sensor Upstream Rear replacement $200.

The total bill is about $700 estimated.

I wanted to know if this sounds accurate and should a) get rid of this car and buy a new one
b) if is sell it, how much do you think it would be worth
c) go ahead and get this repair
d) check at another place for a better estimate since when I looked up the cost of these sensors " bosch" brand its about $60 a sensor so the markup is about 250%.

Thanks,
CarGirl1998.
Cargirl1998