TIMING/COMPUTER ISSUES?

1995 Mazda Millenia

1995 Mazda Millenia 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 183000 miles

Please help. I just changed the waterpump on my mazda. Finally got it all back together and started the car. Took it for a test drive and it drove beautifully for 7 miles and then the power went away. Got the car home and put the obd2 scanner on the car and it said that most of the oxygen sensor system had failed. One mechanic told me that the computer needed to be reset. Feels like the timing advance or the cats are clogged. Any advice would be helpful Thanks.
Klove800

We have had a 1995 Mazda Millenia for the past 2 years and during the cold weather is will not run. There is no one that wants to work on it. Because they dont know what the problem is. I have researched the internet only to find that other people have the same issues. If the temperature gets below 40 degrees outside the car either will not start or will start but only run for about 10 minutes. It acts like it isnt getting gas when you try to restart it but it isnt the fuel pump. We have tryed several different things that it could be but nothing fixes the problem. Last winter we had the same problem, but if the temperature gets above 50 it runs Great. Looks like its only gonna be a summer car. If you start to have these problems I wish you luck and if you ever find out what the problem is please let us know! My husband and father are working on this car as I am replying to your question and i'm just praying for warmer weather! LOL I know I may have not been much help to you but I just wanted you to know that you may be headed for a major headache! Jennifer

Mikecubvol