BLEEDING REAR BRAKES AFTER REPLACING CYLIN

1994 Mazda b3000

Brakes problem
1994 Mazda b3000 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 106000 miles

my truck has rear ABS only. I can't get any fluid out of the rear bleeders. Tested the master cylinder and there is pressure out to the rears but seems to be blocked by what I guess is the rear ABS module under the driver side on the frame. Can it be reset to pass fluid or have to be replaced.
Checked related fuses and are good. The ABS light comes on when key is turned but goes out when engine is started. The brake warning dash lights also go out when engine is running. There is no leakage at the master cyl. Either.
Other possibility could be the dual brake system that in case of fluid loss that causes the rear brakes to shut down so you still have front brakes to stop the truck, if so how does it get reset.
Thanks for any help in advance.
19Penguin44