MAZDA 929 SENSOR PROBLEM

1995 Mazda 929

Engine problem
1995 Mazda 929 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 130, 00 miles

My Mazda 929 started idling rough and sputtering when I was at a stop. It started doing this while I was driving so I took it in. They said it was a bad oxygen sensor so I replaced both oxygen sensors. This helped the problem for a while but I started to lose power at take offs and the rough idling started again. I replaced the spark plugs and it ran great on my drive to work the next day but started again with loss of power. When changing the spark plugs two of the plugs had a bit of oil on them but not so bad that I was very concerned. I had a friend scan the computer and the TPS sensor showed up and I replaced that. During all of these problems the catalytic converter on one side got so plugged up that it caused an exhaust leak and I still have dramatically reduced power at take off and while driving and my gas mileage has dropped from about 24 mpg to 15-16 mpg. I was told that this is likely a problem with my fuel injectors but I cannot find a diagram of the fuel system to see if it is something I can do myself. Does this sound like an injector problem and if so where can I find a diagram of the fuel system for my vehicle? Thanks.
Thewoofy