HELP!!

2000 Mazda 626

Engine Cooling problem
2000 Mazda 626 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 137877 miles

ok im having problems with my car overheating, let me explain what ive replaced this far, **NEW** thermostat, fan assembly, radiator, radiator hoses, overflow resivor, and radiator cap, I have replaced all this and the car stil runs hot within 2-3 miles of being driven, there is no water in my oil the engine doesnt make any sounds runs super smooth, no smoking from tailpipe ( I was told to check all of this to make sure I hadnt blown a head gasket), the water pump seems to be circulating well, could the head gasket be blown and just not showing any signs or could the water pump be bad and not making and noises or leaking? Any info you could help me with on what to do next would be greatly appreciated, im a single mother and I have fixed the cheapest things first but im starting to think its somethinf majorly wrong! PLEASE HELP ASAP! Thanks
Snukiebibi27