AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION ISSUE

2004 Mazda 6

2004 Mazda 6 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 66000 miles

Hi
I have 2004 Mazda 6 (station wagon) and I've been very hapy with this car until recently. My trouble started after I was told I should change my ATF since it's dirty. I took it to Jiffy Lube and they did transmission fluid flush. Soon after that I have noticed that my car around 1500rpm in 5th gear (sometime in 4th gear) shakes/jerks, or basically it doesn't drive smooth. If I step on the gas pedal, it picks up with no problem, but basically changinging gears it's not smooth as it was before, particulary at low speed, with minimal speed increase. There is no other indications that something is wrong with car, no engine light, or anything like that. Also, this doesn't happen every single time I get to 1500 rpm in 5th gear, but it happens often. I've been back to Jiffy Lube, so they could check if level is right, but they said they couldn't see anything wrong with the car. I've been driving it like this for the past 6000 miles and recentlly I have done another transmission flush (at different mechanic) since I thought that maybe Jiffy Lube didn't put the right fluid in. But this problem still persist. Could You give me any hint what could be wrong with it and what should I try to do get my to " smooth ride" again.
I appreciate Your help!
Sincerely,
Darko Z.
Darkozagar

Hi
Was ATF M-V used?

Docfixit
I'm not sure what do You mean M-V?
I do know that Mazda reqomended fluid have been used.
Thanks!
-Darko

Darkozagar
M-V is type fluid called for by Mazda. Your trans is self diagnostic so you need to have it scanned to see if solenoids are functioning. And system pressure tests to determine what went wrong

Docfixit