MISS FIRE

1995 Mazda 323

1995 Mazda 323 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 116000 miles

My car broke down a few months ago and I replaced the distributor cap and rotary arm. She miss fires at low revs, high end revs and if I attempt to accellerate too fast. She struggles to pull off and will take a few attempts to build revs to p[ull off.
I have been reccomended to replace the MAF meter/sensor which I have done but we still have the same problems.
Are you able to offer any advice plaes?
Sidemanties

Have you replaced the plugs and plug wires? The computer will have a hard time adjusting mixture if the basic tune up isnt in good working order

Jack42
I have recently serviced the car and had plugs replaced and cables checked!
Could you reccomend some other parts to replace?

Sidemanties
Could be injectors. Pull the plugs to see if any one looks a different color than the rest. May even be a partially restricted exhaust, try loosening the pipe where it bolts to the manifold and see if it runs better, if so the cat converter is probably bad

Jack42
Hey man, does it idle fine? Might pay to have someone check the vaccume advance. (As was the problem with my misfiring)

Curmett