MY CAR SHAKES

2008 Mazda 3

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2008 Mazda 3 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 28,000 miles

I have recently taken my mazda 3 in to get a shake checked out. They balanced all my tires, but when I took it out they it was still shaking when I go 55-60mph. I took it back and they rechecked it, and said that it is normal for a mazda 3 to shake on the road. I dont belive that because this car really shakes when its on the road, and I just want to get it fixed before it becomes an even greater problem.
Gltorres

Ok first off no it isn't normal for a car to shake at any speeds. Now with that here are the reasons a car will shake at higher speeds. Tires out or balance or a seperated tire. Tie rod ends inner or outer. Front axles or worn front end bushings or wheel bearings. Now with that lets start with the most common tires. You say they balanced them so did they check it for seperation? Did they rotate the tires? How does it shack is it the steering wheel shaking or the whole car? I would also find a different shop to take my car too. Get back to me with what you can and we will go from there.

Racefan966