POWERSTEERING

2004 Mazda 3

2004 Mazda 3 V12 Two Wheel Drive Manual

when my car is off, a light with the shape of car and a key shape throughout on it is flashing. I have lost my handbook and manual. But, when I start my car, the engin light, abs light, electric powersteering light and handbrake light comes on. Also the power steering and speed meeter don't work. Please give me a clue.
Khalid.dotani

I am having the exact same problem, I am not at home with my car I am currently overseas. My dad has been watching my car and he says the speedo, tach and everything on the dash isn't working and that after a minute or so the power steering light comes on and there is no power steering. My car is a 2005 with the manual transmission also. I heard this could be a problem with the speed sensor but can't seem to find one for the manual transmission when looking online. If you find anything out before me please let me know.

Tooshort85