MASTER WINDOW SWITCH, MOTOR, REGULATOR???

1996 Toyota Camry • 156,000 miles

Hi, I have a 1996 toyota camry. Both driver side and back seat driver side windows do not work. The front and rear passenger windows both work. Only the front passenger window works from the drivers switch, the rear window I have to reach back to roll it down. I'm unsure which part(s) to buy (cheaper to buy online, instead of mechanics), Should I replace the drivers master window switch or is it the regulator and or motor? I mostly care about the drivers window.
Macurt88

No professional would ever tell you "which parts to buy" without properly diagnosing the problem first. In this case, since the driver's window doesn't work, the logical guess would be the switch assembly but what are the chances three switches would fail at the same time? A more likely cause is broken wires between the door hinges, but that should not be the cause if any other windows work from the driver's switch. If any passenger windows work from the driver's switch, the same wires going into the switch are for the driver's window and would have to be okay.

Check the wires first. If no problem is found, voltages tests would tell if the switches have burned contacts.