LOST IGNITION KEYS

2002 Toyota Corolla • 170,000 miles

Hi my name is Emmy and I am Nakuru which is 160km from the main Capital city Nairobi, Kenya.
I lost my car keys of Toyota Corolla ZZE122R - AEMNK Model, which was manufactured in the year 2002, Frame/chassis no. JTDBR22E90-3037923, with a an approx milage of 170000, which Has a key immobilizer and I want to program it. How do I go about it? Kindly send me a manual for programing and let me know if I can get the keys for this particular car and for how much since I dont have any keys at all.
I have tried all mechanics around but they are unable to detect it.
Thank you in advance.

i lost my car keys of Toyota Corolla ZZE122R - AEMNK Model which has an immobilizer and I want to program it. How do I go about it? Kindly send me a manual for programing and let me know if I can get the keys for this particular car and for how much since I dont have any keys at all
Boyani

Call the nearest dealer they canmake new keys for it ifyou give show them the registration for it. Even if you disablethe antitheft you still need a key for it.