LINCON WINDOW SWITCH

2000 Lincoln Town Car

2000 Lincoln Town Car 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 73000 miles

Hey, hope someone can help. The driver window module was working properly, ( the module is the the small black box with the four window switches in it ) anyways it was working other then the drivers window switch was sticking, I bought a new module and plugged it in and now everything on that curcit wont work, for example, none of the windows will open, no power locks, no trunk relase, ect, I checked all that and all those things not working are powered but a certain fuse this one fuse powers all thoat stuff, 20 amp. I checked the fuse and the fuse is fine. The old box wont work in there either anymore, what should I do? Is something shorting out?
Susman28888

Did you ever get this problem fixed!I am having the same issue and cant find anything else on any forums! I know this was 4 years ago butthanks anyways!

Jonchapa
I'd be looking for a broken wire between the door hinges.

You should post a new question instead of piggybacking on this one. In this case it won't matter but if there had been a previous reply, only the person who replied would get an automated e-mail directing them back here. None of the other experts will ever get to see your question or know you posted it. That does you a disservice.

Be sure to add plenty of detail about other observations and clues, as well as what you've tried so far and the results. Too many people lately have been too lazy to include any details, then we have to guess.